Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site.
Certain pages of this Site relate to the topic of health. The Content of these pages, and all pages of the Site, are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, seek appropriate help such as calling your doctor or 911 immediately. TMBI does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by TMBI, its licensors, others appearing on the Site or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health or medically-related materials that you find sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. TMBI, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your country of residence.
When using the Site, information will be transmitted using a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of TMBI and its suppliers. Accordingly, TMBI assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Site.
This Site and the Content are provided on an “AS IS” basis. TMBI AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TMBI, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Site or any Web site with which it is linked. Price information and promotions are subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, TMBI and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this Site or related material from TMBI.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on any products (e.g. prescription drugs) with regard to the Content contained on this Site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
By voluntarily submitting information, communications, or content (including photos, videos, personal stories, anecdotes and jokes) (each, a “Submitted Item”) to this Site and/or Communities (as defined below), you agree that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes and you grant The TMBI Association and its affiliates (“TMBI”) an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, adapt, make derivative works of, sublicense and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party, subject to such other terms and conditions as TMBI may specify for particular submissions. The submission of any Submitted Item in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of TMBI to post or use such Submitted Item or, if we do so, to give you credit. Medical information that you submit in the process of registering with this Site will be kept confidential.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. It is the policy of TMBI not to permit materials known by TMBI to be infringing to remain on the Site. You should notify TMBI promptly if you believe any materials on the Site, including advertisements, or materials available on or through links, frames, indexes and directories linked to this Site, infringe a third party copyright. Upon TMBI’s receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), TMBI will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue.
Please contact the TMBI or the Reminince representative listed at the bottom of this section for copyright infringement notices only. If you have a question about your TMBI account, a general question, or any other Customer Service inquiry, please visit our Customer Services website, send us an email, or call us toll free at 1-800-310-6261, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 11 PM and Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM, Eastern Time. If you have a general question, or any other Customer Service inquiry specifically regarding Reminisce, please visit our Customer Services website, send us an email, or call us toll free at 1-800-285-4961, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 11 PM and Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM, Eastern Time.
To provide notice of claimed copyright infringement only:
Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
44 South Broadway, 18th floor
White Plains, NY 10601
It is the policy of TMBI to terminate its contractual relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
TMBI is happy to introduce within the Site various online communities, such as bulletin boards, mail lists, comments, ratings, chat rooms/events or other public forums (collectively, the “Communities”). The Communities are a service intended to provide you with forums for the free-flowing exchange of information and opinions. With your help, the Communities can be an informative experience for all. TMBI encourages your participation but asks you to remember that you are responsible for the content of messages you post. TMBI does not and cannot review every message posted (but reserves the right to do so).
- You are 13 years or older to participate.
- You agree to respect the opinions and feelings of others.
- The information you submit to the Communities shall not be deemed confidential, and shall be publicly available to third parties. You agree not to reveal any private information, including but not limited to health, financial and personally identifiable information, if you do not wish this information to be published. Furthermore, you agree not to reveal the health or other private information of third parties without their knowledge and consent.
- Content available through the Communities is provided “AS IS,” and you are solely responsible for your reliance on and use of such content. TMBI is not responsible for the consequences of any communications made through the Communities. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should take appropriate action such as contacting your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- You agree not to upload to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Communities any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, slanderous, threatening, harassing, hateful, abusive, embarrassing to any other person or entity, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You agree not to use the Communities for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
- You agree not to upload to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Communities any content that violates or infringes the copyright, trademark, or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- The Communities may be used only for non-commercial purposes. You agree not to, without the express approval of TMBI, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- You shall remain solely responsible for the content of messages you post. TMBI does not and cannot review every message posted in the Communities, and is not responsible for the content of these messages.
- All messages, information or other materials submitted to the Communities are non-confidential for all purposes at the time they are posted. Such messages, information or other materials posted to the Communities are subject to use by TMBI and its licensees in any medium (now in existence or hereafter developed), for any purpose, in perpetuity without further notice or any compensation of any kind to you or any third party. The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of TMBI to post or use such materials, or to give you any credit.
- You agree not to post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person or allow another person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; harvest or otherwise collect information about others (including email addresses) without their consent; or post the same note more than once or “spam.”
- You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free form), or otherwise engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Communities or the Site, or which, in the judgment of TMBI, exposes TMBI or any of its affiliates, licensors, licensees, customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
TMBI reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue submitted through the Communities.
- Delete, move or edit communications that are determined, in the sole discretion of TMBI, to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, otherwise illegal, disruptive, or otherwise unacceptable for any reason.
- Monitor, edit or disclose any communication posted in the Communities.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted in the Communities or anywhere on this Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
TMBI reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. TMBI has no liability or responsibility to users of this Site or the Communities or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
TMBI is based in Pleasantville, New York, in the United States of America. TMBI makes no claim that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to and contact or input to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with TMBI, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the State of New York and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New York in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving TMBI and/or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Site helpful and convenient to use. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, please go to our Customer Care or send a letter to Trusted Media Brands, Inc., 1610 North 2nd Street, Suite 102
Milwaukee, WI 53212. attn: reminisce.com.