Click on the image to move to the next slide.
Lana Lobell sold the latest in 1950s fashions
The belted waistlines, cheerful patterns and full skirts featured throughout the Lana Lobell catalogs showed 1950s fashion at its finest. The pages featured in the gallery above came from a 1955 edition of the fashion clothing catalog, called “Summer Symphony of Fashions.”
The Lana Lobell catalog was first launched by Hanover House in 1950. Dress store owner Boris Leavitt started the catalogs as the mail-order arm of his shop, naming them after his daughter, Lana Lobell.
Catalog submitted by Lorine Petty of Placerville, California